11 October 2014

PINTEREST RUINS ALL PLANS

I sat down to do my homework...
Accounting if you didn't know.
It's my major.
... opened up my computer, and saw this
bad news, big guy.
haven't even tried to do my homework.
(that's my mommy in the corner)
good news: christmas is coming.
i want a baby christmas tree.
and cadbury balls to fill my candy bowl with.

i also want this right now.
real bad.
pink or black. i'm not picky.
i had the chance to go to the Women's Conference with the greatest women in my life.
Where we had the greatest fries of my life in a box from Bruges Waffles & Frites
Then my sweet husband got me flowers
Then, it doesn't look like it, but I broke my brother's stairs while holding his baby.
the tiny little vulture. grandpa broke the peanut shells and she snatched the peanuts.
he's not really a grump. just bad timing with the picture.
& some weekend inspiration from the parking garage at UVU...
"if you fall... fall forward."
also. i'm considering getting bangs. 
& dying my hair. like an ombre/melt type thing.
is that a horrible idea?

No comments:

Post a Comment